In November of 1999, Congress enacted the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA). The GLBA requires
certain financial institutions, such as investment advisor firms, to protect the privacy of customer
information. In situations where a financial institution does disclose customer information to non-affiliated
third parties, other than permitted or required by law, customers must be given the opportunity to opt out
or prevent such disclosure. Envisionvest does not share or disclose customer information to non-affiliated third parties except as permitted or required by law.
Envisionvest is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. Envisionvest holds all personal information provided by clients in the strictest confidence and it is the objective of Envisionvest to protect the privacy of all clients. Except as permitted or required by law, Envisionvest does not share confidential information about clients with non-affiliated parties. In the event that there were to be a change in this policy, Envisionvest will provide clients with written notice and clients will be provided an opportunity to direct Envisionvest as to whether such disclosure is permissible.
To conduct regular business, Envisionvest may collect personal information from
sources such as:
• Information reported by the client on applications or other forms the client provides to Envisionvest.
• Information about the client’s transactions implemented by Envisionvest or others.
pg. 26| ADV v3.31.23
• Information developed as part of financial plans, analyses or investment advisory services.
To administer, manage, service and provide related services for client accounts, it is necessary for Envisionvest to provide access to customer information within the firm and to non-affiliated companies, (optional to include examples of outside firms), with whom Envisionvest has entered into agreements. To provide the utmost service, Envisionvest may disclose the information below regarding customers and former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services on Envisionvest’s behalf.
• Information Envisionvest receives from the client on applications (name, Social Security number, address, assets, etc.)
• Information about the client’s transactions with Envisionvest or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
• Information concerning investment advisory account transactions.
• Information about a client’s financial products and services transaction with Envisionvest.